Nationwide Airlines is the only South African airline that is still 100% privately owned - biometric access control, time and attendance, CCTV and intruder protection.
New five storey head office in Sandton, Johannesburg, boasts electronic risk management security on a level without par as part of an overall intelligent integrated security concept designed by Taemane Consulting and implemented by IDtek Solutions.
Listed in the Support Services sector on the JSE. The Group provides professional business services in human capital management - access control, intruder and CCTV at a number of facilities in the group.
Toga Laboratories in Edenvale.
Toga Laboratories performs HIV monitoring tests where patient records need to be protected and only trained researchers should be able to gain access. For this reason Toga incorporated SAGEM biometric verification technology at the site.
RMB Properties at 2 Gwen Lane Sandton
CCTV and IMPRO Access Control in five storey building and two basements
Eagle Global Logistics
NASDAQ listed logistics provider – IMPRO Access Control; and time and attendance (biometric).
An exciting new residential development in uptown Johannesburg which features the latest in modern technology.
Fire detection for the entire building as well as intercoms per unit.
IMPRO Access Control and Time and Attendance at new three storey building in Melville – 40 doors.
Supplies the major supermarket chains Pick n' Pay, Spar and Woolworths - proximity based access control and wireless biometric access control and time and attendance.
35,000 m2 of bonded warehouse space in Pretoria and outside space up to 100,000 m2 - Access Control and networked CCTV.
COIN Security Group
Biometric time and attendance.
Listed on the JSE, is the leading tourism company in sub-Saharan Africa - fire detection and suppression in server room.
Operates mostly in the mining and ferro metals industries and in construction – biometric access control throughout entire facility in Boksburg.
Hood Avenue Rosebank
Barrow Construction – Proximity based Access Control and Intercom System by tenant.
IMS Healthcare in Rosebank
IMS has operations in more than 100 countries and is the world’s leading source of information within the pharmaceutical industry - Enterprise-wide SAGEM access control to secure research data.
Consisting of 8 500 m2 of office space, including two parking basements.
Access control for entire facility as well as CCTV surveillance (completed April 2007).
Other installations include:
- ECLAT Textiles – biometric time and attendance at a textile plant in Lesotho for 1 000 employees;
- Adcorp Holdings – Proximity Access Control & Intruder Detection;
- Medikredit – CCTV at entire Head Office in Rosebank;
- CMS – Biometric Access Control & Time and Attendance;
- Indonesian Embassy - Biometric Access Control;
- Standard Safes - Biometric Control & Time and Attendance;
- Europa Hotel - Biometric Access Control and CCTV;
- Leverage Finance – Access Control;
- MUA insurance brokers – Access Control;
- IDG - Access Control, Intruder Detection & CCTV;
- Quest – Access Control, Intruder Detection & CCTV;
- Hewstone place – upmarket residential in Craighall Park, IMPRO and SAGEM access control, Fire, Intercom and Intruder Detection;
- Gordon Institute of Training – access control;
- Landis and Associates Labour Law Attorneys - access control;
- Sumitomo Corporation - access control;
- Gold Reef City – CCTV (fixed and wireless) through-out entire location;
- Ster Kinekor – access control throughout entire head office;
- FNB Home Loans ( Pretoria) – access control throughout entire facility;
- MAPPP Seta – access control though-out entire facility in Rivonia; and
- Statistics SA - access control, time and attendance and CCTV.